November 27, 2006

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Villaflor!!!

Okay, okay...I know it's been over two weeks since the wedding. I've been waiting until we have access to their proofs so everyone can see how incredible the whole wedding was!!! I, of course, did not have a camera and would not have had time to take pictures anyway. :) The link to the pictures is www.paigephotography.com. Click on "Info", then "Clients Viewing", then "Online Viewing & Ordering." Then you need to enter in my parents' email address: saddlenride@sbcglobal.net to access the page. Their set of pics is the first one on the page. Click on that and enjoy!! There are so many beautiful pictures that I know Em & Brice are gonna have a HARD time picking for their album.

The wedding went BEAUTIFULLY!!! I was so proud to be a part of it and so joyful to watch my best friend and sister marry the man of her dreams. Emilie looked GORGEOUS in her wedding gown and Brice looked SO handsome all done up!!! The ceremony was filled with smiles and tears. Emilie prerecorded herself singing a surprise song for Brice..."Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. It was unbelievable and Brice cried...hard. It was so cool to watch the two of them and also to watch my dad walk Emilie down the aisle!! :) Then Emilie and Brice had pre-recorded "The Prayer" together for the unity session & communion. I'm not sure if there was a dry eye in the place. John Dunkin did a wonderful job as the pastor and did a great ceremony. After the ceremony, the bridal party and some family took some pictures, then I drove the bride and groom and photographer down to the beach for their romantic shots. Totally awesome pics.

The reception started off with a bang as everyone was introduced to some rockin' music. And then out came Beau and me to "Ice, Ice Baby" which I decided to rap out and dance to the entire first verse. I was AWESOME!!! I had everyone laughing hysterically and Mike said that he's never seen me that outgoing. The reception was certainly off the hizzy!!! We all had SO much fun dancing and partying!!

To Emilie and Brice...CONGRATULATIONS on a long thing coming and we are SO happy for the two of you. We were so honored to be a part of your wedding and wish you the best marriage ever!! We are glad you're back from Hawaii and enjoyed your honeymoon and here's to a lifetime of memories as The Koegles and The Villaflors!! :) We love you!

P.S. When you are looking at the pics from the wedding...check out the "Getting Ready" pics and at the bottom of the page, there is the best picture of me that has ever been taken. I look like a stinkin' celebrity!! :) Yay!

4 comments:

Kristal Sawyer said...

Wow...what a beautiful day! And yes, you are one HOT mama!!!!

Anonymous said...

are there any pics online from their wedding? I want to see!!!!!

Anonymous said...

... ok I got busted and finally read the first paragraph that tells you HOW TO VIEW THE PICTURES.... I gotta confess I like seeing pictures more then I do reading :/ BUT Im glad you put the link on there... ya hoo! Im gonna go look right now! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! OOOOOO all the pictures were just wonderful!!! Gosh! Im so happy for them!!!!