March 6, 2007

Wow...how long has it been??

Okay, so you are probably wondering if we fell off the face of the earth. It's been like 8 or 9 weeks since I've posted anything. Sorry...things have been a little crazy here!!! We sold our townhome on Abbey Glen and moved into a rental home (for 1 year) in Valencia over by Henry Mayo Hospital. We just moved on Feb. 23rd and are still unpacking boxes and trying to figure out what to do with the spaces. It's a really cute little place...3 bedroom, 2 bath, all pergo flooring, new kitchen appliances, an enclosed patio and a backyard for Cole to play in, 2 car garage...you get the picture. I'm still getting used to waking up in a new place. I have not moved much growing up. Mike, on the other hand, has moved countless times and is used to the whole process. We were both EXTREMELY sad to sell our place on Abbey Glen, but we really felt that it was necessary and the timing was the Lord's. We are able to pay off all debts and still have a lot of mula in the bank on hold for another home in the future.

Thank you to all you wonderful peeps out there for helping us move...Emilie, Brice, Summer, Todd, Ryan, Tammy, Sean, Andy, Misty, Gabe, Mom, Dad, Brian, Lindsay, Michelle & Bob. We are forever indebted to you for all your help, whether it was for a few hours or a few days! We could not have done it without you and we are so appreciative of your help!!! :)

I will post some pictures soon of our new place so you can check it out. I was able to get a new computer, so hopefully I'll be able to update this blog more often. Hope this finds you well and all is great with you and your family!! Love ya...The Koegles!!! :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Well, well, well...YOUR BACK! LOL...It's good to read an update and I'm anxious to see pics of your new place. Sounds wonderful! It always seems to take a while for a place to really feel like home, but I'm glad you were able to find a place for Cole to have a backyard. You'll love it! I'm sad I can't go to Solvang this weekend, but have a wonderful time and pls cheer on my husband for me. Take care!!

Julie said...

Ummm...still waiting for pictures. Hello...anyone there? Hello? Hello? Hello?

Renelle Davis said...

Okay, okay...I'll try to get something online in the next few days. :) Sorry!

Unknown said...

Yeah...I'm so excited about your lovely home! Love, BFF