June 21, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my dad, G-Pop to Cole, to Mike, Daddy to Cole, and to Mike's Dad, Pop-Pop to Cole. I am so very thankful for each of you. Dad, you are an amazing father and grandpa and I'm so grateful that the Lord has given me another Father's Day with you. You have shown me patience, humility, and compassion all my life and I am a better person because of you. Thank you for being the person that you are...my papa!! :) Bob, I am so very thankful for you as well! The Lord has blessed me incredibly with a father-in-law such as yourself and I thank the Lord for you too! You are such a loving, generous, and fun Pop-Pop for Cole to have and to watch you and Cole's eyes light up when you see each other warms my heart immensely. I pray that we have many more Father's Days to celebrate with both of my dads in the future!!! And to Mike, my love. It has been such an amazing journey that the Lord has taken us on...especaially since you have become a father. To watch Cole run and jump in your arms and beg to play Spiderman and to be thrown high up into the air makes me so very happy. And to watch his face when he hears that door open when you come home from work and to see him run into your arms makes me realize how much Cole loves his daddy and what a great one you are!!! The Lord has truly blessed my life with wonderful men and for that I am forever thankful!!!

Here are some cute pictures from Father's Day...

In the morning, we took off with my mom & dad and Brice & Emilie to head down to Travel Town in Griffith Park. We had a blast looking at all the trains and watching Cole run up to all of them. Thanks Mom & Dad for giving us the idea...we had a blast!










After Travel Town, we all headed to Brian & Lindsay's house for a BBQ & Pool Party with the Koegle Family! Thanks guys for an excellent lunch/dinner and for the fun times!









I think Brice is almost as far along as Lindsay!!! :)


And last, but not least, Happy 26th Birthday to Katy...Katy turned 26 on June 19th and we celebrated her birthday with everyone at the Koegle's on Father's Day. Hope your day was awesome, Katy-Bug. We love you...Here's a cute pic of Katy, Ashlyn & Cole blowing out the candles on the cake.

No comments: