December 10, 2007

A Concert, Cuteness and Cole!

Last night we were able to attend the Grace Baptist Annual Christmas Concert. As always, it was amazing. It's something I look forward to each and every Christmas season. This year, Brice & Emilie joined the adult choir, so not only did we have my mom playing harp to look forward to, but we had Emilie and Brice to watch and hear! We went with my Uncle Tedd & Aunt Cheryl and Cheryl's mom, Vi, and had a great time. Cole unfortunately sat through the first 30 minutes only, but Mike was nice enough to take him to the lobby so I could enjoy the entire concert! We then headed over to Stonefire Grill for some good eats and had a nice time visiting with my family. Here are some pics from the Concert and Uncle Tedd with Coley...

Uncle Tedd & Cole hamming it up for the camera!



















The choir...Emilie is in the third row up and third person in on the left wearing a green sweater and Brice in on the top row towards the middle wearing a blue dress shirt and suit.















Our amazing choir director, Peter Beers, doing what he does best!



















Robin (the narrator) & our Sign interpreter...



















The end of the concert and everyone including the orchestra getting a standing ovation! Mom is standing up on the left hand side behind her harp. :)















And I just had to take this shot. Cole is just starting to try and put his own clothes, shoes, etc. on and he came stumbling in my room wearing his new thermal pj's and MY ugg boots. :) Too cute.

3 comments:

Laina Diane said...

Wasn't the concert so great?! I was so proud *sniff sniff*
Your Coley is quite the little man. Just watch-he'll be giving his cheesy smile for the rest of his life!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Cole is getting so big! He's definitely not a baby/toddler anymore! I was so excited to read about your pregnancy and saddened to hear of your loss. May the Lord continue to comfort and encourage you in the coming days and weeks.

I love reading about some of the things I miss in CA...Grace Baptist, Stonefire...oh how I miss that food!

Looking forward to your Christmas decoration pics. Loved the Thankgiving pics!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys all came to the concert! Coley is so cute in your shoes...I love him soooooooooo much!