August 13, 2008

It all started with Vegas...

Our summer family vacation started on Sunday, July 27th and this is how it went...

Ahh...The open road! Vegas, here we come!!!!'Nuff said!Emilie, Cole and I in front of the famous Vegas sign...at about 11:00 p.m.! :)


We were so lucky to be able to see Kristal, Shaun, Natalie and Landon Sawyer the first night we arrived. We went out to a birthday dinner for me at an incredibly tasty restaurant, Brio Tuscan Cuisine. :) After dinner we hauled the kiddos to the exquisite Bellagio to watch the fountains.
Here is Natalie and Cole with their first row seats to the show! :)
Ahh...so cute...Natalie and Cole awaiting the show together! :)Side by side...LOVE IT!Kristal and her sweet boy Landon watching the fountain show!Emilie, Cole and I inside the Bellagio hotel checking out the gardens...awesome!
Inside the gardens, below the awesome "eagle chicks" :)
The way-cool fountains in the gardens...I have never seen the likes of this!
On Monday, I was able to go over to Kristal's new apartment and check it out and have some girl time. We talked for quite a while and we were able to catch up in between taking care of the kids and laughing at Natalie totally showing off for me. :) It was great...thank you Kristal for your hospitality and your incredible friendship. I'm so glad you're only 4 hours away instead of 8! :) That night we went to the MGM Grand and checked out the lion attraction, grabbed dinner at Panda Express, and hit up the M&M factory...here's dad kissing his fave color!
Cole and me at the MGM Grand!

The beautiful lioness posing for the cameras...she gave all of us quite the view when she came right up to the glass and also played in the water with her ball. :)
Just had to take a picture of this one for Mike. :)After our night out on the lit-up town, we came back to our timeshare, got comfy, and Cole and I had a dance off to my new Leona Lewis CD. We had SO much fun!

Emilie and I at the Vegas airport on Tuesday morning...she was only able to join us for the Vegas part, but I'm so glad she was with me on my birthday and we were able to have a ton of fun together!
And we're off to Zion National Park and Bryce National Park...

No comments: