February 6, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday, our little Cole!

Happy Birthday to you, Coley! This weekend we celebrated Cole's BIG 1st birthday with many friends and family! Thank you Grandma & G-Pop for opening your home for the birthday bash! And thank you to all our friends and family for attending! We can't believe it's already been a year since Cole came into our lives. God has so RICHLY blessed our lives with our son and we couldn't be more thankful! Cole, you are truly an angel and we love you so much!! Here is a picture of the cake that I made for the party. I know what you all are thinking...I bought the cake. But, sure enough, I made it, with the help of Mrs. Cake-maker herself, my mom!! I was very proud! It sure was tasty too! The theme of the party was Safari since Cole isn't interested in TV at all yet. But he sure does love animals!!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: