February 28, 2006

What's Going On..

Hi everybody...I have fallen off the "bloggin'" wagon for a little while. It's been crazy busy in the Koegle household. Valentine's Day was fun...Mike, Cole and I were down in Riverside, CA for a conference for 3 nights that Mike attended and we walked to dinner right down the street from our nice hotel. We dined at Coco's (yeah, I know) and then walked back to the hotel and enjoyed an quiet evening with the family. We have just been busy with the day to day things. This past weekend, I attended a baby shower for our wonderful friend Kristal Sawyer. She is due March 24th and our Sunday School Class through her a shower. It was a ton of fun and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Kristal, you are going to the best mama ever and remember, I'm here for you anytime!! And Mike rode his bike along with about 60 other cyclists to Santa Paula to catch a glimpse of the Tour de California race. He made it all the way there and halfway back and decided to call in back-up when his crew reached Fillmore. He rode a total of 50 miles...I know, pretty incredible. A special thanks to John Long and Brian Daly for keeping him safe on the ride! This week, Mike will be working extra hard to get caught up with school and work and then hopefully, will be able to enjoy a nice, relaxing weekend before his "century" that he will be riding in on March 11th in Solvang. (For all of you who don't know cycling terms...that means he will be riding 100 miles...in one day.) He sure loves riding with the guys and keeping in shape! I'll try and take pictures of the ride to share with you all.

1 comment:

Kristal Sawyer said...

Renelle...you are too sweet...I sure hope I can be a great Mom just like you are! And thanks for the shower, again...we are SO blessed by your friendship.

Love ya!