March 4, 2006

Happy Birthday Mary!


Happy 21st Birthday to my dear friend, Mary Precht. I have known Mary since she was born as she is my "god-sister" (her parents are my godparents). Mary, you are such an awesome woman and I'm so excited for this next year for you!! Mary is getting married to her man, Kyle Richardson on July 30th and I have the honor of being a bridesmaid in the wedding! I'm so very stoked!! Mary, you are a blessing to our family and we love you so much. Here's to many more vacations together, Pictionary nights, beach walks, toenail painting, my mom's hats (and hiding them), and all the wonderful memories that will be a part of our lives forever! You are a joy and I thank the Lord for you!! May He richly bless this coming year! (This picture was taken last summer at Carpinteria State Beach when Cole went on his very first beach trip!!! I wish I could be that tan!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renelle, you're the sweetest. Thanks for all the b-day blessings. -Mary