March 28, 2006

Happy Birthday, Kori!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Kori!! Kori has been a friend of mine since 2nd grade when were at Highlands Elementary School. We grew up together and have so many awesome memories!! Here's to so many cool times at her old house on Barbacoa Avenue, Bass Lake, all the horse rides at her ranch in Hasley Canyon, and both of our weddings. She was one of my beautiful bridesmaids. Unfortunately, since our computer crashed, I don't have any pictures of her at all with me. But she has been a great friend through the years and I hope we will continue to stay that way!! And, she probably just gave birth to her first child some time in the last week. I just haven't been able to get a hold of her as she recently moved. Thank you, Kori, for all the fond memories growing up and for your goregous smile! You are an amazing woman and I'm sure you're going to be an amazing mother! I love you dearly.

No comments: