April 1, 2006

Happy Birthday, Emilie-la...my beautiful sister!!!


Happy 24th Birthday to my dear sister, Emilie!! Yes, her real birthday is on April Fool's Day...she was born 7 1/2 weeks early and no one believed my parents when they called to tell her she was here!!! They all thought it was just an April Fool's joke!
Emilie has been such an amazing sister...I love you so much. You are an awesome woman of God and I feel so blessed to not only call you family, but also a friend. You are such a constant source of encouragement for me and Mike and we truly appreciate that. Thanks for always been so much fun. Here's just some of our memories together...camping (Pismo Beach, Carpinteria, and El Capitan), mud pies, makeup parties as little girls, our cabbage patch dolls, sharing a bedroom at the Cabrera house, piano lessons, horseback riding lessons, birthday parties, graduations, charades, cranium, holidays with family, fireworks at the Speedway, falling in love with our guys, playing cards 'til all hours of the night, singing with each other in Jubilation, singing at the Halfway house, singing in our cars, singing in the bathroom, :) and so many more things that my hands would start cramping. You are the bomb dot com and I love you so much. Thanks for being such a totally dudical sis and cracking me up so much. Here's to many more precious memories. Again, I love you so much and may God richly bless your 24th year and beyond!!!
This picture is of Emilie and Brice, her wonderful boyfriend at our friend Mary's 21st birthday dinner down at Citywalk. Isn't she a babe??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, so babalicious! hee hee thanks so much for the phone invite to emmers bday celebrations nellers :)I always have such a great time with your family! Well I need to get some outlines done, but I wanted to say hello :) hopefully see you guys this weekend sometime....tootles!
Jammers