April 24, 2006

Peek-a-Boo!!

Cole says, "Peek-a-boo, Mama!"





You're probably wondering how in the world he got in there...well, you may have guessed right. His papa stuck him in there as a prisoner for continually destroying it. If you look at the first picture, you can easily see into the hamper. You're not supposed to be able to see into it...Cole has picked apart the wicker and is constantly trying to get the whole thing apart!! So, what goes around, comes around son! You'd better watch out! :)

2 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

When I was little we used to have a large round wicker basket for carrying laundry. My sister and I would play in and under it and rock in it like a tub. My mother would try to prevent us from playing in it but alas, we eventually destroyed it but ended up with happy memories. :) See, Cole will someday remember how much fun it was to pick apart the laundry basket!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! SO STINKING CUTE!!!! Thats the most precious trash I have ever seen in my life! I LOVE HIM...and you guys!
Jammers