October 18, 2006

Bridal Shower for Emilie!

On Saturday, October 7th, Michelle (my mother-in-law) and Jody hosted a BEAUTIFUL bridal shower for Emilie. There was tasty croissant sandwiches, hot quiche, a gorgeous fresh fruit platter, cheese and crackers, punch, tea & coffee. Plus, my mom made an ADORABLE bridal shower cake that was so yummy!! Michelle had arranged two AMAZING bouquets for the tables and had everything decorated so nicely. We played a few games, really enjoyed each other's company while eating outside in Jody's backyard overlooking the Robinson Ranch golf course, and just had a great time. Thank you to Michelle, Jody and Lori for putting on such an incredible shower for Emilie...I know it meant a lot to her and it meant a ton for me to see how many people just adore my amazing sister! :) Here are a few pictures from the shower!





No comments: