October 29, 2006

Weekend Update...A Play, A Shower, and A Birthday!

Yay...what a fun weekend I've had. While Mike was away in Mexico for his missions trip at Rancho Sordo Mundo, I was super busy having fun this weekend. Friday night, I had dinner w/ my family up at Mom & Dad's house. Saturday, I had my hair done by my buddy Tammy who does such a wonderful job!! Saturday afternoon, Kristal came over and we decorated a beautiful cake for Debra & Nate's couples baby shower. Kristal - again, thank you for including me in doing the cake and I'm so glad we were able to catch up while you were here!!! Here's a picture of our masterpiece!!


Then Saturday night, thanks to Tinna and James (Cuz Brian, Linds, and Addison were sick) I was able to go with my family to the Canyon Theatre Guild and take in the Halloween play "Terror by Gaslight." It was really fun and a great chance to see something spooky! :)

On Sunday afternoon, I attended the Baby shower, which was SO fun!! It was awesome seeing some of the guys eating baby food and gagging and watching John & Nate "chugging" soda out of a bottle! SO funny. After that, I headed over to the Precht household and celebrated Kyle's birthday with everyone. It was a costume party and Cole wore his super cool, Flash costume and I went as a birder...I know, I know...totally dorky, but I thought it was pretty funny! We had TASTY food and had a ton of fun!!! :) Here's a picture of Cole in his costume before we went...

No comments: