May 15, 2008

Bedtime chats...

So, today Cole and I decided to lay down for a nap together after reading a bunch of books from the library. He wasn't quite ready to sleep as he kept messing around and being silly. This is what our conversation sounded like:
Cole (with a silly smile on his cute little face): Are you a monster?
Mom: No...
C: Are you a fridge?
Mom: No...
C: Are you a fly?
Mom: No...
C: Are you a daddy?
Mom: No...
C: Are you a fan?
Mom: No...
C: Are you a G-Pop?
Mom: No...
C: Are you a boulder? (Where did he get this one?!)
Mom: No...
C: Are you a (then about seriously 50 more things)?
Mom: No...
C: Are you a Davis?
Mom: Yes!
C: No..you're a mama!!!

I thought it was so cute. A couple of the things made me laugh really hard! He kept going back to me being a fridge...maybe he was hungry or something! What a precious boy! Just thought I'd share. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love Cole!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Well, I just got caught up on your numerous new posts. Very fun to read. I love the pics from your travels. Beautiful! That cake decorating class looked like fun. Really neat creations. I'm glad your mole removal went well. I've had the head punches 3 times so far...they keep coming back. They're not too bad but make sure you get a doctor who doesn't cut off gobs of hair! The last one I went to in SC cut recklessly...the first one cut like 3 strands and that was it. It grows in sticking straight up if they cut too much. Cole is so cute and is getting so big. You guys are in my prayers.