May 14, 2008

Random pics from the last couple of weeks...beware...crazy ones!

Cole and Ashlynn chillin' on the couch lookin' oh-so-cute! I watched Ash & Jeremy while Todd & Summer were down visiting Summer's dad in the hospital...fun times!!!
I think this should be my new profile pic...what do ya think?? Dude, I'm SO hot!
Dad, posing with the wig, too. Seriously, I'm related to him?! :)
And Mom too, of course...lookin' sexy, mama!
And we had to get Cole in the wig too...I personally think he looks like Snoop Dog from Starsky & Hutch... :)
Here's the latest fiasco with Tux...what do you think it is??

Well...it was two giant rose thorns piercing his nose...why didn't you just say you wanted a nose piercing Tux? I would have taken you! :)
Catching Cole and Cleo napping on his bed...I did put him in there the right way about 20 minutes prior to the picture...he's definitely a mover!
And last, but not least, the adorable baby shower cake my mom and I decorated for Brad & Lynda Beers...I thought it turned out adorable. I stemmed off the cake Kristal and I decorated for Nate and Debra's first girl, Annabelle! :)
Let me know what you think of the pictures...all comments will be looked over meticulously for any wisea%$ remarks. :) Have a great day!!!!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Dude! You need to get your hair cut like that...rad! =)