November 6, 2008

Halloween & Fall Festival...

Here are some pics from Halloween & the Fall Festival at Grace...



Gutting pumpkins is SO much fun! :)

"Ew Mom! Check out all this goo!"

"Mom, get it off!!!! I need to wash my hands RIGHT NOW!"
The only pumpkin that I actually carved...but it was pretty cool. :)

Cole's preschool class picture for their Halloween dress-up day! (2 days before Halloween)

Pretty much the cutest bat I've ever seen! Showing off his wings during Circle Time at preschool!
Cole and I all ready to go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood before heading to Fall Festival at Grace. I had my grandma's leather dress on from the 1940 or 50's that she wore to a costume party way back then! It was fun. :)

Trick-or-treating at Heather and Adam's house...
At the Fall Festival...he looks so happy here...most of the evening was spent in tears or tired fits...but he did have a blast going through Box City. :)Auntie Jamie met us and rocked out with us at the Fall Festival!!! What a punk! :)
Cole flying through the Conference Center showing us his skills. :)
At the end of the night, the Brache's took down their life size Spiderman from the roof of their car and we snapped a picture with him. Here's Cole shooting some webs with Spiderman! :)
All in all, we had a good evening and we got a TON of candy...which we are still trying to figure out ways to get rid of. :) Now, to my favorite holiday of the year...Thanksgiving!! :)

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Too cute. What an adorable little nephew I have :)

Lindsay said...

Oh I forgot, you look GREAT in the picture with Cole( hot mama).

Anonymous said...

Cole is too adorable!!! And you look great. I especially love the new color of your hair. It is way cool about the dress being your grandmothers. How fun.

Unknown said...

He's way, WAY too stinkin cute! I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristal Sawyer said...

You're right...SUCH a cute little bat. =) And you are ONE HOT MAMA too!!!

Laina Diane said...

Ummm..Excuse me?? You're retarded!! That movie is awesome. And everyone else in my comments throught so, too. So there!

PS. Cole is the only kind of bat I would want to see hanging from my attic. I'd keep him as a pet.