February 5, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Cole!!!!

My favorite picture of you as a baby!

I cannot believe you are four years old today!!! It seems like yesterday that I had you in my belly and was so excited to feel you kicking and moving around! And now you are my little man who loves to do everything!! I love watching you play outside, watching you ride your little red tricycle as FAST as you can round and round! I love watching you build tall, crazy building and robots with your Legos. I love watching you sleep. I love hearing you sing songs, either by yourself or with me in the car! I love getting you all cleaned up and walking around with you at my side. I love when you draw awesome pictures of me, write my name on them and then give the picture to me like a present! I love that you like protein milk. I love that you are my boy. I love that you have rad dance moves. I love that you are so polite to (most) people. I love that you make friends easily. I love that you will sit with me and read story after story after story. I love taking you to Disneyland and Magic Mountain and experiencing new rides with you (and old ones too!) I love playing hide and seek with you, playing catch with you and playing t-ball and golf with you. I love teaching you new things. I love your little inquisitive mind. I love to hear you pray. And I love you.

Your first vacation at 7 weeks old!

Your first day at the beach...Carpinteria, of course!
Chillin' in your favorite chair!
First time at the pool!Teether biscuits are the best!
Lookin' mighty cute on the couch!

On your first boat ride in Big Bear!You certainly love bath time!
Your first Halloween...as the cutest tiger ever!!!
Showin' off for the ladies!
You're always so silly!!
Howdy, cowboy!!
Helpin' out at Children's Hunger Fund!
Your 3rd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese!
Just wiggin' out!

Your first day of preschool, September 2008!
With Miss Laura at preschool!Tux snugglin' with his favorite boy!

Argh matey!Always climbin'!
Happy birthday Cole...I love you beyond measure! :)

7 comments:

Kristal Sawyer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLEY!!!

Anonymous said...

Cole in the bathtub? CUTE. And then him and tux? CUTE OVERLOAD.

Happy Birthday Cole!

Debra said...

Renelle, thanks for inviting us to his party. The girls had a blast, and I am glad you consider us close enough to invite. We pray for you and Cole, and it is great to see God's hand in your life. You are a wonderful mom, and it is wonderful to see you lean on God. God bless sweet little Coley!!!

Laina Diane said...

Cole, you are the most amazing little man. So brave and smart and loving. It's a priviledge to watch you grow.
Love,
Auntie Lainer

Lindsay said...

AWWW What a cute snickerdoodle. Happy Birthday Cole!!!!!

Kyle Richardson said...

What a STINKING cute baby!! Tell Cole his uncle Kyle says a big Happy Birthday and that he can't wait to hang out with him at the beach this summer!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Coley! I am so glad I've been there for some of those moments as your Auntie! Uncle Brice and I love you to pieces! :)