October 4, 2007

Our future family member...

So, our friend Tammy's dog had puppies and we are pretty sure we are going to get at least one of them...Here are a couple of pictures of the little babies at 2 weeks old...they are SO cute!!! They just started opening their eyes a couple of days ago...






Aren't they cute?! We haven't picked out a certain one yet, so we'll see how different they all look. I kinda like Ryan's favorite, but who knows if he will let him go! :) I'll give more updates when I can. We'll probably be able to pick them up around November 9th.

We are leaving on Saturday morning for our vacation back east. We are planning to visit Philadelphia, Allentown, Nazareth, Allensville, Hershey, Stroudburg and Bushkill PA and we are also planning a day trip to Manhattan NY. I promise to take lots of pics and return with many memories!! My cousin Dusty is getting married and that is our main reason for going on this trip...but we will have so many other things to do/see while we're there...it's gonna be a blast!!! Peace out! :)

1 comment:

Anchoring for my Soul said...

Have a fun trip!! What cute puppies.