October 27, 2007

Our Trip to the East Coast!



Well, we've been back almost 2 weeks and we are just now recovering from the awesome vacation we had back East. We went to Pennsylvania for my cousin Dusty's wedding and ended up making a 10-day trip out of it. We were able to visit the Pocono Mountains, Allentown, PA, Bethlehem & Nazareth, PA, Allensville, PA, Manhattan, NY, New Jersey...and lots of little townships and cities in PA as we got lost almost everywhere we went! I've put a few of my favorite pictures from the trip below, but if you have access to Facebook, I'm going to try and post most of my "favs" on there. We had an awesome time!!!











To view the rest of the pictures from the album...click here

Poconos Favs

1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I lived in Clarks Summit, PA for 14 years before moving to CA. It's 15 mins outside of Scranton. I miss it. I'll enjoy looking through your pictures. Your puppies are very cute!