August 7, 2007

Houston...we have a name....

So Brian & Lindsay FINALLY decided on a name for their beautiful new daughter....Amelia Rose. I think it's beautiful and am very pleased. (Not like I had a say in the matter at ALL) :) Mike, Cole and I will be off for a mini-vacation for the weekend. We are staying in a timeshare down in Indio (close to Palm Springs) from Thursday to Monday. My parents are going with us, and Emilie and Brice will be able to come Friday night to Sunday morning. We should have a great time! When we get back, I'll post some pics of the trip. Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes...It's a B.E.A.utiful name for a beautiful girl!

I am so glad that we will be able to join you all this weekend since Brice randomly got this weekend off. It should be a nice break before school starts!

Love, Ems