May 24, 2006

An Engagement!!

Congratulations to my sister-in-law Katy (Mike's sister) and her now fiance, Beau, on their recent engagement! We are so very excited for you both and are praying that the Lord will be in the center of your relationship! Both Mike and I will be in the wedding which is scheduled to happen February 10th, 2007. I'm pretty sure they booked the same church that Mike and I got married in, the Haven House Chapel...so cute and quaint! Katy and Beau actually dated in high school for a while and broke-up. They recently reconnected, actually at my birthday party last July, and have been inseperable since. Now here's the weird part...Katy is Mike's sister, Beau is the brother of Brice who is dating my sister Emilie. It's all one big love circle in these three families!! Pretty crazy how it is all working out! Katy and Beau, we love you so much and are again, so excited to be a part of this special day with you and all the festivities to come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes!