May 2, 2006

A New Baby Boy!!



Congratulations to my cousin Steve and his beautiful wife, Morna, on the arrival of their first baby!!! Their son, Zachary Roderick Nish was born this morning around 6:30 a.m. after Morna's water broke in the middle of the night. Her due date wasn't until the 1st week of June, so when I got the call this evening, I was very surprised and excited!! We haven't even had her shower yet. :) Zachary weighed in at 5 lbs. 5 ozs. and I believe 18 1/2 inches long. Morna had to have a C-section as Zachary was in the breech position, so my sympathies go out to ya Morna! Just wanted to share the great news with everyone. Steve and Morna...you guys are going to make EXCELLENT parents. Thanks for letting us come and meet your little man! Praise God for a healthy baby boy and mama! I love you guys!

No comments: