May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to my mama! (I don't have a great picture of my mom and I on the computer...since our other one crashed a few months ago.) Mom, you are such a wonderful, godly woman and I am so blessed to have you as my mother. You are amazing and thank you for always showing me so much love and devotion. I have so many awesome memories growing up and recently and I love you so very much. Also, Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, Michelle. Thank you for always showing me love and accepting me into your family with open arms. It has been wonderful getting to know and love you for the past 10 years and I truly feel blessed to call you "mom."

And a Happy Mother's Day goes out to all my friends who are mothers. Lindsay, my sis-in-law, keep up the good work raising my nieces. Bev, Lindsay's mom, thanks for being another "mom" to me. Kristal, happy 1st Mom's day, and I'm so sorry that I can't give you a great big hug!!! I miss you already. Debra, happy Mommy-to-be Day...it won't be long before you are holding your little one in your arms and staring at the wonder God created. Julie...thanks for being such a great friend and continuing to be an encouragement to me and a role model for a mommy. You are a great one!! Sarah...happy Mommy-to-be Day to you too! We can't wait to see your little one! Becky, Happy Mom's Day to you, and soon to be doubled! Jody, Happy Mother's Day...thanks for always being such a godly example for me, both for a wife and a mother! Lori...Happy Mother's Day to you too! You are amazing and are loved so much. Thanks to you too for always being such a godly encouragement to me! Kori, happy 1st Mother's Day to you. Thanks for staying a friend all these years and letting me meet your beautiful daughter last week. And Morna, my cousin, happy 1st Mother's Day to you! Zachary is such a handsome boy, and I'm so proud of you and Steve! You are a great mommy already! Motherhood is so amazing and I feel truly blessed to call myself a mommy along with all of you!! I love you all dearly!

4 comments:

Julie said...

AWW! Thanks for putting me on yer list there mamma! Happy Mothers Day!

Lindsay said...

Nellie, you are such a great mom, Cole and Mike are so lucky to have you! Keep up the awesome job!!!

Debra said...

Renelle,
You are so sweet!!! You have another card for me? What?! You have already been way too kind. Tomorrow for lost...I don't know. I will come by or call for sure. Thanks for housing our ice cream. Sorry about that.
See you soon.
Thanks for all your love
Deb

Anonymous said...

colekoegle.com